Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LED + Cooler Fan

I have seen many different Cooler Fans With built in LED lights. They had different colors and shapes; they had different sizes and other different features. However, I have never seen a cooler Fan like this.

This gadget fan has a unique feature. This feature is that this fan can actually display a phrase that you want. You can even make it display your name or whatever you want. Taiwan scientists from Polo Tech have designed this unique fan.

I put a see-through side panel on my computer case and installed this cool fan on it. Now I can write different phrases and the fan will display them. This fan can also change the color of the phrases, or you can change the size of the letters. It does look very cool at nights because of its bright color lights.

There is one problem though when you buy a cooler like this and this problem is that you need to buy a glass or plastic panel for you PC case in order to see the new fan. Moreover, it will not look as cool if your computer case is under the table or somewhere where you cannot see it.

On the other hand, you can install it on the outside of the case as my friend did. I think that we will soon see the new gadget fans that will not only be able to display phrases but they will be able to display pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment